- Representing class members in a consumer class action involving credit card interest charges, entitled Henry, et al. v. Sears, et al.,
and achieving a settlement of all class-member claims valued in excess of $140 Million.
- Obtaining a jury verdict for the defendants in a civil action arising from a corporate acquisition in which the plaintiff sought $8 Million in
- Prosecuting a breach of contract action against a publicly-traded internet search engine for failure to comply with its obligations to
provide banner advertisements on key-word search results pages.
- Prosecuting a breach of warranty and fraud action on behalf of an automotive-parts manufacturer against a multinational manufacturer and
supplier of electronic components for the automotive industry, resulting in a multi-million dollar settlement recovery.
- Prosecuting a theft-of-trade-secrets case on behalf of an
international plastic cup manufacturer against several of its former management-level employees and one of its industry competitors.
- Prosecuting to a successful seven-figure settlement an anti-trust case on behalf of one of Championship Auto Racing’s best-recognized drivers
and team owners alleging a group boycott among “Indy car” racing teams and the sport’s principal governing body.
- Prosecuting to a successful seven-figure settlement a legal malpractice action against a major Chicago law firm.
- Obtaining a not-guilty jury verdict in a fraud and conversion case arising of claims involving breach of fiduciary duties and theft of trade
secrets in closely-held, family-owned corporation.
- Prosecuting a tortious interference and fraud claim resulting from the termination of an agency agreement, resulting in a six-figure settlement
for the terminated sales agent.
- Prosecuting a $5 million breach of contract and fraud claim on behalf of a major Florida regional health services provider against its
information systems vendors.
- Obtaining summary judgments disposing of a series of consumer fraud class action suits on behalf of one of the Country's largest
- Obtaining a $23 million judgment in a real estate loan collection action on behalf of one of the country's largest real
- Obtaining summary judgment disposition of a federal RICO class action suit alleging fraudulent commercial lending practices by a major